Prachi
Participant

Dear T,

What a lovely question you have posted! I’m sure there are so many beautiful successful women out there who are thinking exactly what you are! I can’t really give you any “psychological” advice for this question but yes,from personal experience as well as observation for years, what I can say is you can’t make love happen. It will come to you when it’s meant to, in any form. You can do it justice by embracing it when it comes to you. In the meantime, to combat the loneliness you sometimes feel now, love yourself. Rediscover yourself in new ways, explore – there is so much in the world – and who knows, while you’re busy exploring, the love you’re looking for, will come your way! 🙂

By the way, with your permission, I would like to choose your question for going on the Facebook page of HopeNetwork.in. It’s such a wonderful question, I’m curious to see what other people have to say about it 🙂 You can go and view your question and any responses to it by visiting the page at http://www.facebook.com/hopenetwork.in and clicking “Like” so that you get notified if a reply comes in!

I wish you all the best in life!