abhishek
Participant

Dear Sakshi,

There are so many self made men and women around.
Few come to limelight, few do not.
Does it matter!
What matters is firm self believe, positive thinking, keeping oneself in good health and mind… and if possible contribute is some way to your family, your friends, or your society.

Great one step, that you posted this on hopenetwork. We are social animal, social beings, so we need interaction.

Few things i would mention
a. do not keep your self in closed door, roam outside, talk to the cleaning maid who comes daily to clean and sweep, talk to the rikshawallah bhaiya OR milk man OR some elderly aunt/uncle outside … OR just be around in a park where kids are playing … so much energy is around

b. we from childhood have belief in GOD, believe in divine power … daily pray to god , look at that rising SUN, those shining stars, those blossoming flowers, those green trees, those sweet small chirping birds, those pets around … you know, we can serve all of these! We are the wonderful beings belonging to human race… lets serve our motherland! and its beings

c. if you like reading, i am sure you would be… and if long novels are not of your taste, read some good short stories…
finishing something, i.e. taking something to end, gives a feeling of completion AND elation, that yes we did something in full.

i once read 1 full book (what is it was mills and boon) in one sitting in 5 hrs straight
OR
i finished 5 kms on treadmill
OR
i crammed my favorite new song

WOW!