Chin
Participant

I have a very much similar problem.
We hail from the same city. But now we live miles apart and have totally different environments. She likes fun and being with people. Well I am kind of a person who doesn’t like to change suddenly along with change in my environment. She is kind of happy with the way she has changed. We both come from a bit of conservative families. But she still has always been kinda member of the popular groups in school n now even in the college. Back when we were together back in our city, we completed each other very well. In fact we encouraged each other so much that we are in the best colleges of our particular fields.

Well I was extremely possessive about her. But some how I managed to reduce that. But I guess she was already fed up of this. Long back she finds a nice guy in her college who had a crush on her. So she started ignoring the person. But its not nice to do so, hence a few days back she she went on a walk with the boy. They talk and in the end the boy kisses her. She doesn’t do anything bout it, coz maybe she was shocked. She feels bad bout cheating on me she keeps this burden in herself for five days and tells me. I go mad, but now I told her that it is okay and was a stupid mistake, so lets forget it.

Now she ignores me. But when I asked her if she likes the boy, she said that she is not sure and she is confused.

She says that she has changed and she likes it. And when she talks to me she feels that I am pulling her back to how she was.
But I am not very happy bout the change, but I swear, I am ready take her for what she is.

How can I impress and attract her back to me.
I want my Sweet back….. What should I do….. I love Her
And can do anything for her….
Pl get back to me asap
Need help

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  Chin.
  • This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  Chin.