Reply To: Wife threatens by suicidal attempts



Hi Kanta,

I can imagine the frustration you must be going through. I have dealt with a similar case in my practice before also. I suggest you first have a conversation with her father alone and tell him to give you a couple of months time without having any contact with his daughter.Its highly possible that because of her attachment there, she isn’t able to give another man (you) an important place in her life.If her father agrees to give you some space, then try and visit a marriage counsellor. The counsellor will be able to figure out exactly what are her issues and will be able to open new channels of communication between you two. If you like, we can help you find a suitable counsellor if you tell us the city you live in. All the best!