RE: after marriage problem



Divorce her. File divorce without her knowledge and beware she didn’t get a chance to know that u are planning to divorce her. I know one such case same as yours and in that case the guy was so innocent like you and that bitch girl filed divorce claiming of dowery teasing. It happened with my cousin bro and they payed a lot of money to get rid from her. She was so clever that she waiyed 6 mnths as you cant file divorce before that and then she filed a complaint against her husband nd family. So before yiur wife and his boyfriend ruin your life, immediately file divorce secretly nd make reason that you never had sex and she loves someone else. You will get another life partner which you are worth of.. get rid of her. She would never accept you no matter wat you do.
[email protected]