RE: Help me save my marriage



Hi Dear….. its really a traumatic condition as your hubby is himself involved with dis .try to get help of you community ppls or neighbours and other local ngo. cause your inlawas are very sharp ppl n your fmly is very simple. your need to take help of police as well is needed.

Stay blessed and try to face every situation.