RE: marriage




i read your post , i think you should live with your husband if he decide to live without inlaws because you have an child. But before it you keep one bet with your husband that say him “you will have to say sorry to my father by laying down in their feet, because my father is also your father but as you done with me and my family for only money that is not fair , suppose if you have a sister and somebody do same with her than how you feel, i know you love me and i love you also or if you love me than how do this with me, if you want live with me again than you will say to sorry with my parents by laying down in their feet because i can’t forget as you have done with my parents ” say this statement in very politly trust me if he love you then he will accept it otherwise not then better for that leave him and divorce him and take your right because if he is not trustable now then how you expect that he will be trustfull in future . but before it should be secure to yourself how , first contact with woman’s community and tell your problem then file an fir for only your security but don’t tell about it to your husband .
And friend my advice to you that be happy take proper food and meditate of lord shiva .
reply me are you agree or not…
God bless you