RE: Need guidence and help



Dear Riya,
Have you thought about taking your daughter to see a child psychologist? since you are in the US, it is much easier to find a specialist there. Don’t worry, this does not confirm in any way that she has a psychological problem. Maybe there are just emotional issues and the psychologist can help you resolve them. Where exactly are you in US? We could help you find someone.