I am facing a very serious problem and need urgent counselling. Please help.
We were good frnds in collg since 1.5 yrs and we have been dating since 1 month. Belong 2 same profession ,both r dentists.
I am about to complete my internship in 2 months.
He has just opened a clinic here,1 month ago,he’s not yet settled and has a stressful financial background.
We have decided to marry each other, and are totally committed for each other.
We get along very well, n hav a very good bonding.We have so much in common and an amazing relationship.I love him so much..
Both of us had first decided to convince our parents for our marriage after my internship gets over. But my family is against it, due to his financial problem, non-settlement, and many other personal issues.
But over the time I have started having trouble with him, due to his die-hard over possessiveness for me. He has started to pressurize me a lot, to get eloped and marry him right now. He fails to listen anything,and warns me that he will commit suicide ,and blackmails me if I don’t do accordingly.
3 days back, without my consent, he forcibly took me to the Shani temple, there I was forced to give my consent for marriage and signatures on the marriage papers and certificate. I was devastated but had no choice but to follow what he said. All the rituals were carried out. I could do nothing. I begged him to at least listen to me once. Now that the ritualistic marriage procedure is over, he now wants to get the registration done immediately. Our advocate has got all the documents ready.registration is almost completed. my boyfriend has given me a notice of 2 days time, and is forcing me to sign the affidavit and court stamp papers. Once its done, our marriage would be declared legal and then I would be left with nothing to do. He has told me to leave my home and start living with him the moment our marriage gets registered.
Ma’am I m in a very very panic situation. I cant do this..I have an elder sister,her marriage is fixed,it will be hamper her marriage and will also harm the reputation of our family in the society.
He has also opened the matter in his family, who have warned him that they wont accept us in their home.
Sir how can I handle him? I really really care for him a lot ,but I just want him to be settled and give me some time so that I can convince my parents, at least once we r done with my sisters marriage.It will hardly take 6 months more.What should I do? I love him sooo much and fear to lose him if I don’t do according to his wishes..
Ma’m i had posted a query some half an hour back on this website..mam pls try to attend my post as soon as possible, as i need to take a decision immediately..within 2 days..I am left with no time to think