This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  shalini reddy 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

shalini reddy
    Participant

am shalu,,my frnd my lover is d same ,who is getting married to other gal.this thng is not making me happy,,hes very adorable thing to me.v both belong to typical orthodox family ,,vr helpless in making our love to succed,am such a stupid to gve him the approval for him to mary other gal,,bt now am realising dat i cant be vth out him.am pleading him to break the margr bt hes not filling to do so becouse its a family commitment..prachi i cant xpress my feelings to u for full length,,am much woried abt him dat he not happy with marge,,hes gong to ruin his life wih out any love in his relation with dat gal..this kill me alot..at last am gfting him a bitter life to njoy.am feeling so guilt..i am not finding any way..while remembering him am weeping al d way.like psychic.pls suest hw can i help hin out ,wat shuld i do .am not able to bear dis pain anymore.my thoughts r becoming wild enough to end my life.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.