This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Swarup 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

MTaylor
    Participant

I randomly get these feelings that I can’t breathe…like im not getting enough oxygen. Last night I woke up gasping for air. It is almost as if I would start to fall asleep and I’d quit breathing, is this sleep apnea or anxiety? Once id wake up i would start shaking like I was freezing and once i got my breathing under control i could doze off. It happened about 5 times I have been diagnosed with anxiety but I havent had the money until now to get my medication. Im scared I have a brain tumor or that something very serious is wrong with me. Im scared I am going to die… HELP. I am a 19 year old female. Other symptoms I have are: being light headed (feeling drunk) heart racing, weird sensation behind my eyes, fear of dying, shaking, feeling like I cant breathe enough, arms get heavy(almost like they arent mine).. am I crazy?

Swarup
    Participant

Hi nothing to worry its happens with the people of certain ages. Everybody will feel like this in their life. It is just a fear you have. Can u tell me is you saw recent death of any or attended funerals ?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.