This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of lindsey_sooze lindsey_sooze 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of naxatra
    naxatra
    Participant

Hello there,
    I am a mother of a 5 year old girl who studies in a missionary school.I left my husband just after 7 months of marriage and before my daughter was born.
    I share special rapport with the Principal of the school where my daughter studies.He shares a lot with me.I ve seen him making a lot of eye contact with me.He is quite easy with me and I feel he is attracted to me.I too feel a strong attraction towards him.I dont know what is happening.He is an unmarried Christian Brother and I am a Hindu.
    These days I am totally out of my mind.I just want to start a relation with him.But he has not spoken anything till now.
    What should I do?Please help.I am really in a lot of pain.

Profile photo of lindsey_sooze
    lindsey_sooze
    Participant

Can you please let us know the reason of leaving your husband? Situation is different now. Now you are a mother of a 5 years old girl. Your decision will impact on her future.

As of now you are guessing all the things. He is confirtable with you does not mean that he is loving you. Before reaching any conclusion think about future also. Suppose he has a same feeling like you.
    Will your daughter will accept him and how she will react about your relation? Will his family also accept you?
    If you will face problem in this then how these incidents will make an impression on you daughter?
    You have to adopt his religion also. Is it ok for you and your daughter?

Your entire feelings give me an impression that you are missing something in your life that’s why this kind of feelings coming into your mind. So be practical rather that emotional in making any decision.

Profile photo of naxatra
    naxatra
    Participant

My husband is a drunkard.He used to torture me mentally for money.He threatened to kill my baby.So I decided to walk out of his life.
    Regarding the recent stir in my life,if he is feeling the same for me and confesses, my family wont ve any problem.I am sure about it.A lot of questions ve been troubling me regarding this.His dad is alive.His mother has expired.He has a younger brother who is married wth 3 kids.They are settled in Gulf.I dnt know about their feelings but I think they wont ve problems.But the main issue is that he should confess.
    My daughter likes him a lot as the Principal.She is very free wth him

lindsey_sooze
    Participant

I think you should not express your feelings yourself. As he is supporting you and your daughter. If he is helping you as a humanism ground than it may land you in some unwanted situation.

Please keep your daughter in your mind first before taking any decision. Because she is too young and your one wrong step can ruin her life.

Profile photo of naxatra
    naxatra
    Participant

Thank you…yes I will definitely not confess first….I am sure to face very problematic situation if he is plain sympathetic….he knows abt my previous life n my husband…..I care for him a lot…Also I knw he will have to love my daughter just as I do.She is my first priority n always ll be.How to show genuine care n concern so that he gets some hint?Its stuck at a place n neither he confesses nor I am able to wait.But I ve seen that he behaves differently with me than parents of other children.He always makes himself free to talk to me whnever I am around.I always go to drop my daughter to school.So we meet almost everyday.

lindsey_sooze
    Participant

Please give me 1-2 days. I will get back to you. I apologies :(

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.