This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Malav 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Singer
    Participant

I am the elder daughter in the family,in my twenties.the man known as my father is the most irresponsible,egoistic,rude person whom i hate the most.he has destroyed my family.i have to stand on my feet as soon as possible but except him everyone in my family is sick.i am trying for the civil services for 3 years.my mental as well as physical health is deteriorating day by day.i am badly stuck!i used to be the best singer and student in school.i do not know if i am worth anything now.financially also i am helpless.i don’t know what to do. . .please help!

Swarup
    Participant

Be have confident on yourself, there is nothing in the world which you cannot do, you should show the right way for your family as your father is not doing well. You can make gud life..
    At First Can i know what r u doing ?

and please Give us ur e-mail address for quick reply..

Singer
    Participant

I am studying to clear the state civil service exams.completely lost confidence if i can clear it.i know i should have confidence,should support my family,the problem is i am sinking into deppession and i remain terribly sick all the time.untill i am financially independent i can not do anything for my health and unless my health improves i am unable to study.i am utterly confused and frustated!my e-mail- [email protected] you. . .

Swarup
    Participant

do you got the mail?

I think your problem is more psychological then physical, so don’t take more mental stress. As you are studying for your civil exams which is very gud news , you will definitely going to pass on it. Don’t loose faith in God and also on yourself.

And i’m also happy that you are still in the position of guiding others because by knowing others problems you feel you have nothing in front of that…

Singer
    Participant

Yes sir,i have got your mail.thank you. . .

Actually i trust my actions only and don’t believe in god.thanks for your advice.i do not know how i will go ahead,i am unable to stay happy.extreme sadness is engulfing me. . .

U would laugh at me if i say i am very good at councelling others but can’t find a path myself!

Swarup
    Participant

Please sister don’t call me sir..
    I know that giving advice is easy then taking it. But only those can make counselling having more will power and self belief then why r u depressed ? Only u have problems like all of us , there is no person in the world without any problem…

Singer
    Participant

I know bhaiya.i know people are in such condition that i can never even face.that is why i want to help people.but if i can’t help myself how will i help the needy?

Swarup
    Participant

Don’t think like that even doctors get deceases.. If u got problem then don’t think you cannot solve others problems..

Singer
    Participant

Yes i know.do you feel sad?how do you help yourself?

Swarup
    Participant

K you r sad than share your problems with anyone then you will get some free and calmness.

Singer
    Participant

Ok.thank you.

Swarup
    Participant

you r always welcome sister…

Malav
    Participant

Hello,
    I can totally relate to your situation as I myself am preparing for the civil services, and every now and then, I suffer from depressional bouts. They take the life out of my day and ruin my tempo in studies. But somehow, I manage to get back up. And living at home is not as pleasant experience as one would expect. Emotional support is something I have never got from people when I was at my worst.

But then, I think that I can help, lend an ear, vent your heart. Maybe that’ll help a little. Do let me know.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.