This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Swarup 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of karishma
    karishma
    Participant

Hi, so it goes here like this, he proposed me in college..I was not much willing to get into a relationship then..But since he continued for a very long time…I finally agreed and then on we were in a relationship for 2 years of college, which continued since we ended up in the same office As well..In office I Don I used to not get very good vibes from him..ppl also warned me that he myt not b very serious 4 u.. but I somehow trusted him with everything. .coz we were like very friendly that I even asked him to let me know in case he ever end up seeing someone else or if may b I do.. so eventually one day I found that he was cheating on me..I read his texts..which implied that he called a friend if his at his place and kissed and may b made out with her too.. so I confronted him, he of course denied..but when I gave him proofs..He agreed..apologised and all.. but obviously it was over.. I completely ignored him in office. .cried for days.. now the thing is he didn’t still give up on me..may b he tried to move on but as he says he cudnot. .so for another year he again tried and tried and finally after a lot of ifs and buts we are in a serious relationship again..It’s been another for that too…
    I donot still know if I have forgotten everything. . CoX sometimes it still haunts me.. I m very confused.. There is no way to decide how to go bout this…

karishma wrote:
    Hi, so it goes here like this, he proposed me in college..I was not much willing to get into a relationship then..But since he continued for a very long time…I finally agreed and then on we were in a relationship for 2 years of college, which continued since we ended up in the same office As well..In office I Don I used to not get very good vibes from him..ppl also warned me that he myt not b very serious 4 u.. but I somehow trusted him with everything. .coz we were like very friendly that I even asked him to let me know in case he ever end up seeing someone else or if may b I do.. so eventually one day I found that he was cheating on me..I read his texts..which implied that he called a friend if his at his place and kissed and may b made out with her too.. so I confronted him, he of course denied..but when I gave him proofs..He agreed..apologised and all.. but obviously it was over.. I completely ignored him in office. .cried for days.. now the thing is he didn’t still give up on me..may b he tried to move on but as he says he cudnot. .so for another year he again tried and tried and finally after a lot of ifs and buts we are in a serious relationship again..It’s been another for that too…
    I donot still know if I have forgotten everything. . CoX sometimes it still haunts me.. I m very confused.. There is no way to decide how to go bout this…

The worst part now is humari shaadi ki baat chal ri hai.. I m earning in a job..pretty ok.. He left the job, joined his mama business.. then left that too and started an educational institute with his friends… my parents for obvious reasons have their doubts.. since its an Indian society and a guy not earning is big issue.. I totally support him..And want to keep supporting. .but at the same time I sometimes get a nauseatic feeling…that once everyone said I shudn trust him and I did and he failed me..now my parents are all against it and m the one convincing them..But kabhi kabhi I get this feeling ki wrong decision hua to..I mean it’s all mixed up.. I love him and all but then it all falls back to that feeling that y shud I work so hard in terms of finance of course since he ain’t earning as of now and also fight against my parents for someone who cheated me back them..
    fuck it’s so damnot difficult I Don know what to do where to go…:-(

Swarup
    Participant

Hi sister its not compulsory that he cannot change after that incident but still u should wait for some time for marriage. Because we can’t judge anybody so quickly whatever he may change after marriage also right. Thats why stay for some time till u got full confidence on him..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.