This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Prachi 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

rheasinhal
    Participant

I recently broke up with my boyfriend of 6.5 years. I wasn’t happy with the way things were going between us and he was always hiding behind walls of his own. While I understand that it was good that things ended instead of becoming dirty, I feel sad, rejected and depressed. I gave the best of me to the relationship and it didn’t work out and sadly, he didn’t even try despite my efforts to talk to him time and again. I have lost hope and am having problems seeing people in a positive light because though we broke up as a couple, it feels like I lost a close friend and a part of me. I don’t know what to do next, how to move on.

priya6
    Participant

Hi dear same here ;( ;( i love him alott i just want to die

Prachi
    Participant

Dear Rhea and Priya,

I can understand how hard things may seem at this time but trust me, give it some time and the pain will fade. About relationships remember, those who are meant to stay in your life will always end up there, no matter what. But you need to realise when it is really time to let go. If the people you were in love with, have moved on, then it’s time for you to move on too. Life will always give you second chances.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.