This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prachi 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Bass Wolfie
    Participant

My girlfriend of 6 years left me one and a half month back. We had a great relationship and she just left me one fine day without saying anything much.

I’d like to say that we NEVER had sex during our 6 years, because she wanted to wait till marriage. I was supportive and understanding, and we just made out whenever we felt the need. I used to get extremely horny whenever she was with me. I would even fantasize only about her while masturbating.

Since the time she’s left me, I DON’T feel turned on or horny any more. I can’t get erections.

On a psychological front, I’ve had many nightmares since the past 40 days.

I look at attractive girls but literally don’t feel anything at all. Please help.

Prachi
    Participant

Hi Bass,

Sounds like you have developed some kind of a psychological block that’s preventing your expression of sexuality. I’m sure it’s something that can be resolved if we analyse it right. But that would need time and real time conversation. If you would like to give a chat session a try, do write to me at [email protected] and we can proceed from there.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.