This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Swarup 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Rahul_Raj
    Participant

Iam a boy and my problem is that I feel nervous around girls. And I think because of that reason I am not able to find any girl friends. I try too much to impress them with looks as I am nervous to talk to them. I can’t keep a conversation going or make a girl interested in my conversation because of it. Please help me.

Amit
    Participant

u are here demanding approval and acceptance from girls thats causing ur nervousness and when u dont get it u call urself worthless,no damn good , looser etc. thats completely irrational and unrealistic view. Understand rejection only shows her choice and has got nothing to do with what u are. In reality Your worth in the society remains same before and after rejection but its ur own self downing about it that causes u to fear it so u become nervous. Just feel free in approaching girls even if they reject u it wont harm ur worth actually and u will learn many good things from it that will help approach the next girl.

Swarup
    Participant

Hi Rahul, its just a common problem with many boys. They feel shy to talk with them. Its just for a period of time. Are u a student?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.