This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  stephanie 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

shonaparra
    Participant

Hello,

I wish you ask the following:

I am pursuing my career in Clinical Psychology right now doing my Masters MA-II in the same from, Mumbai.

I would like to know:

1. what all books should i read at this stage.
    2. any particular courses should i pursue in order to enhance my knowledge
    3. apart from the internship that college has told us to do, shall i take up other work too and what all procedures and involved in the same.
    4. I have heard recently that RCI has started their licencing so how about going for that? and what all i need to prepare for the same?

Thanks,
    Reshma.

CpyderW
    Keymaster

Great stuff from youR http://www.hopenetwork.in , man. Ive read your stuff before and youre just too awesome. I love what youve got here, love what youre saying and the way you say it. You make it entertaining and you still manage to keep it smart. I cant wait to read more from you. This is really a great phorum.

stephanie
    Participant

Hi, i have finished my 1st year Master of Science in Counselling and Psychotherapy through distant education…Please can you suggest places where i can do an internship and gain practical experince in the field in Mumbai
    Thank you

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.