complicated marriage

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    khushi singh
    Participant

He won’t be happy Swarup coz he is still in contact with that girl or mere sath rehne se uski is freedom main khalal padta hai Isliye he don’t want me to come but I have decided this time that I ll go I have done my reservations and next week I ll go n stay with him

Swarup
    Participant

Ya good u hav taken a right decision so whenever u will be with him, he will have some kind of fear and he will think twice before doing anything wrong..

khushi singh
    Participant

hi, it has been a month and i have made some real efforts to overcome this complicated marriage. I went there for a week at his place, tried hard to understand what he is goimg through.results are lil positive now he is here and tommorow he is gonna come at my place taking me along. I am happy that when i thought there is no hope things turned for me. But still it is upto him to decide if we will be carrying this marriage ahaed or we leaving it here itself.coming week will be life changing for me.Hoping for the best.

Swarup
    Participant

Hello khushi ji, its very good news and don’t worry there will always be a good thing waiting everyone after suffering lot of challenges and difficulties, so always be strong and have confident on urself. I hope every wish of ur’s come true and have a peaceful and happy life. Wish u all the best….

khushi singh
    Participant

Hi Swarup, life has given me a bad surprise the positive attitude which my husband was showing towards me was all so that we amblicably go for the separation. Going through my nature he understood that m a all sensitive person and cannt put someone into trouble. He got me along but only do that he can convince me for this divorce. The whole family from both sides are frozen after hearing this. Once again m all lost.

Swarup
    Participant

As u hav said u are sensitive, ur husband is taking advantage of that. The thing is both should be convinced for taking divorce so when u are not then why u has to be worried… Its ur life u can’t give up for a small misunderstanding. Its not the end if he only asked u like that, still many people are there with u as ur backbone so then u also try to convince him not for taking divorce but making a new life so that both of u can live forgetting whatever happened in past..

PL
    Participant

Hai,

I am an engineer working in KSA and my wife is a dancer, We married 7months before and it was a love marriage. I love her, now the situation comes different. She is always complaining about my parents and sisters. This attitude make me so upset an I feel I didn’t wrong selection. Dam sure my Parents loving her more .She is finding small small issues and presenting towards me every day after my job. Basically she is sincere but she didn’t live alone and even experience the meaning of difficulties. Her parents treat her like, So her language when she angry is unacceptable for a men especially to a husband. Many times I warn her to avoid using such words towards me. She has a dance school and staying her own home. Last week situation comes to break the relation as I lost all my control. I don’t know how to treat her. She don’t like advises and if any one laugh on her she will be hot and think they insult her. She has no worry if I divorce also. I told her clearly, am not feeling comfort with you as iam coming out of office and you starting telling prbs even asking am ready to hear it now.

Amit
    Participant

The more u try to push her to understand and divorce the more repulsive she will become and ask for the same. So it would be best for u to acccept her as a wife who sometimes acts with immaturity without taking her needless complains too seriously. The problems that u have with ur marriage doesnt seem to be too big and can be easily sorted with the help of a marriage councellor.

khushi singh
    Participant

hi,this marriage is over for me now

Swarup
    Participant

Hey kushi ji, whatever may happend till now , i can understand they are hurted u a lot but things will not remains as it was in yesterday so nothing is ended. U hav learned how life will challenge u in all ur steps but once u claim all this u will at the top. Once the old things ends then we hav to take new things instead of worrying about the which are gone. So in the same way u has to start a new life for urself. Time will run without taking care of us so we should not sit and wait for perfect time, every seconds and every minutes is ur’s so u can do a lot of things in upcoming time. Take out all the negative things frm ur mind b’coz it will discourage u all the time. Its not important if someone who does’nt know ur value will remember u are not. But the people who know about u will always going to remember u in their lifes like ur parents , frds and many well wisher’s liks us are always be with u and supports u in all the time…

Ashutosh Anand
    Participant

hello khushi..I read all the post and your problems..You have got a single life.Try to enjoy it as if there is no tommorow..Its either YES or NO in a relationship ..If its in between then it is just to fool the other person..Never be in a relationship just beacause you have hopes.
    you are a strong women.Let you love yourself a bit more..Travel,eat good, hit the gym, start reading autobiographies..you will eventually feel better..

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.