This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  abcd4321 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

abcd4321
    Participant

hi i’m chinmay from thane. i passed 12th in 2007… now i am appearing 2nd year of instrumentation engineering.. i had 2 drops(2 times fail) recently my exams get over.. bt i am afraiding about my result that i might have drop(fail) again.. i shamed myself.. so now i cant face to my parents and friends.. i am thinking about to quit engineering.. i’m so confuse about my career, what to do?
    my friends told me to do not quit engg. but i don’t want that 1 year gap again.. if i quit the engg. n get admission for bsc. then again it will take 3 years to complete… already i have wasted 3 years in engg. so if i choose travel n tourism course or any other course of 2 years will it be better option for me? my friends told me to wait for result… result will be in the month of august but i think i’m not going to pass.. if i want to get admission for particular course i will have to remove admission from college now because courses will get start from month of july… so what should i do? how can i tell this to my parents? they have done lot for me..
    i was scholar student till 12th.. i have 88% in SSC, 78% in HSC so everyone expecting that i will be a good engineer.. but my mind get away from studies.. my family atmosphere is very bad.. my father is drinker.. thats why i am very closed to friends n some friends are very great cost in my life.. but i cant tell them..i never show the importance of them.. but now they moving ahead.. n left behind… that is also very painful … now i cant face them also.. i’m so alone.. i always thinks that.. there is no one for me so i don’t share my problem with them.. but i need them forever in my life..
    how can i face them n relatives who expect lot from me.. i want to share this with someone… can u suggest me any solution..

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.