This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Swarup 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of sangeethaa
    sangeethaa
    Participant

IM married for three years and from den I lost al my confidence in me.i find no happiness in my life. My husband doesnt care about me. He doesnt share his feelings , financial matters, hardly he finds time to speak with me. He doesnt evn tel me what he wants.god! I hav to force him to go out with me. He neither look after d house. Hes like, what ever I tel him, he does dat.im tired of being alone. I want to leave him but cant. I love him so much dat I dont want to leave him.sometimes I feel dat im expecting too much from him. Hes always busy in his work.please if anyone has an idea, why hes like dis plz reply.. Waitin for your replies.. Plz

Swarup
    Participant

Hi sister, when u love your husband than how can u leave him. He may don’t wanted to make u feel bad by sharing his problems with u. Try to spend time more with your husband in house and make him to feel that you will be always there to take care of him.Is he short temperer or takes any matter seriously?

Profile photo of sangeethaa
    sangeethaa
    Participant

Hi brother, thanks for ur reply. I think as a guy,ul understand whts in my husbands mind.hes not short tempered . At times hes very supportive. He gives me freedom . He doesnt show much interest to take me out. Hardly v go out. As I stay alone in house with no kids and job, I feel really horible. I spend my time by talking to my mom and sisters.my inlaws dont speak with me. Often I loose my temper..
    but of no use. I spoke with my husbnd about it many times. Even though he acts helpless.

Swarup
    Participant

Is your marriage is love or arranged?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.