This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  CpyderW 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

User_K54
    Participant

I’m a 14 year old teenage girl. My dad has a drinking problem. My parents fight a lot. My dad doesn’t know how to respect ppl and he and my mum shouts at me alot for stupid reasons. I’ve been to my school counselor for about 4 times already. She’s really nice and she helped a lot. But once the holidays started, my problems only grew. I cant sleep at nights. But when I do,its just continuous nightmares. I feel weak and drained most of the days. And honestly I dont know if i’m ever gonna be able to smile again. Talking to my friends about it is not working at all. And I never had the habit of sharing stuff with my parents and I never will. I’m just so confused. What should I do ? :'(

CpyderW
    Keymaster

When do you know you have a drinking problem? Some of my friends say I do but I’ve only stupidly mentioned being drunk to them twice so I can’t take them too seriously. Don’t link me to some tests online. Just tell me your opinion.gluten allergy symptoms

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.