This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Swarup 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of lux9290
    lux9290
    Participant

i am 24 yr old female. i am in a long distance relationship with my childhood sweetheart. it has been 8 yrs and last year we got engaged. since he joined iim in july the wedding got postponed to april 2016. i also got in for my masters.

we ve been in long distance relationship for almost 6 years. there were ups and downs but it went on. ever since he joined iim hes been busy with his work. he doesnt get time for me at all. then issues started. my feelings and emotions built up inside me and it changed into possessiveness and some sort of obsession or complex.

when i hear about him hanging out with other girls and partying there it annoys me to the core. i spoke to him n he says hes just living his life n not doing anything wrong. i know very well hes not cheating on me. hes very loyal and hes the best anyone could get.
    but the feelings inside me are troubling me. i cant help but react badly when i find out that hes enjoying himself there.

i wanted to end it. but he doesnt want to.. moreover now families are involved and i cant let them down either.

i dunno how to deal wit my mental sickness. i m a bit suicidal but i dont think i have the courage to do it..

somebody help me

Swarup
    Participant

Hi when you have so much believe on him then why are you in doubt in yourself only. If u have doubt then directly ask him about it and clarify. Don’t believe in others useless words . He may busy in his work that’s why he is not able to being in contact with you. As you both already engaged then you should not have so much worry, be calm in taking decisions think thrice before conclusion so be happy and have faith in your self everything will be gud for u…
    You can tell us even if u have any doubt or problems, we will be happy to help you

Profile photo of lux9290
    lux9290
    Participant

I dont kno.. its crazy.. i feel lonely. Fed up of the long distance relationship… i dunno how to hold on for one more year.. even if i do i m not sure if my feelings ll b the same for him..

Swarup
    Participant

When u love him so much then how can he go away from u tell me, one year is not so far be in touch with him everything will be alright..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.