This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  losersom 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jess12
    Participant

Dear Sir / Madam,

Im always criticized by my parents….mostly by my dad and my elder bro, even if i do things independtly on my own and dont depend on them too much…..my dad and bro are very interfering, they want me to act and behave all the time according to what they say and like…..Since childhood days my bro always criticized me with abusive language , spied over me and have made fun of me in front of his friends , and yet expect me to always be at my best behavior….Nowadays , its just too unbearable to stay at home,,, i always feel like staying out because of that……Also when i dont listen to them they start pressurizing me for marriage , to get married soon. Even if i talk sweetly to them , they are always finding faults at something or the other. Since i dont have many friends to talk , i stay on my own most of the time. But now with all the criticisms over these years it has really affected me, i always feel low and depressed , i dont feel like talking to anyone and stay alone most of the times….i really dont know what i should do now….???/

losersom
    Participant

Jessy, you haven’t mentioned that what do you do ? I would suggest you to get out of ur home asap( m not asking to leave ur home). If you are a student then try to get admission in a college located in a different city. And if you are a jobholder then try to get a job out of your hometown. If you can’t even do these two things either then you should try to keep yourself out of your home most of the time.
    for e.g. you can get a job of “teacher” in a school. After spending your time in school you can give tuition to the students. Thus you can spend most of the time outside your home. And in this way you can earn something too and help yourself.

More the time you will spend at your home, more depressed you would be. So leave your home in the morning and come home in the night, have a dinner and go for sleep. When you will be tired you would get good sleep too. Make it your routine. Means you need to keep yourself busy and try to spend most of the time out of your home.

jess12
    Participant

Thanks for replying…Iam doing my post graduation , and also working part time……..So i do have my worries outside, and when iam at home, i get irritated with my bro n dad’s attitude……Most of the time im on my own and busy doing my own things, least interfering in their lives….yet they have this critical attitude , and me being a sensitive type, i get easily affected by this….And i can’t stay outside my house late till night, as i don’t have too many frnds who i can just go out and party with…..

losersom
    Participant
    jess12 wrote:
    Thanks for replying…Iam doing my post graduation , and also working part time……..So i do have my worries outside, and when iam at home, i get irritated with my bro n dad’s attitude……Most of the time im on my own and busy doing my own things, least interfering in their lives….yet they have this critical attitude , and me being a sensitive type, i get easily affected by this….And i can’t stay outside my house late till night, as i don’t have too many frnds who i can just go out and party with…..

Then try to get a job outside your hometown if you can. When you are at home, just ignore them. Don’t give a damn wat ur bro and dad think or ask you to do, you just enjoy urself.

And the best thing you can do when u r feeling low:
    Plug in Earphones , Put a fast track, Volume up, Ignore the world.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.