This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Divyavishwanath Divyavishwanath 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Divyavishwanath
    Divyavishwanath
    Participant

My name is Divya n im 23 years old.. IM doin CA n i stay in Bangalore
    I had exam fear like normally all other students, but this time it has become worse and im in depression because of this. I have no idea y all thus things are happening with me. Im goin crazy day by day. I have always been a studious girl till now n topped in school and colleges. But wenever i study for my CA exam this is literally killing me. I faced this even during foundation exam and intermediate exam. But i have cleared both of them in first attempt only.. But this time when my final exams are coming i am jus goin mad. I know its vry silly to go into depression bcoz of studies but it jus hapnd n im not able to come out of it. If i see the books i feel like scratching my face and running away somewhr.. I also seeked professional help but nothing helped. Now my parents r also telling its all in ur head we hve done wat all we could do..dey r also slowly getting fed up. I dnt knw whr to find solution for this..
    I really want to study well and clear this exam please help me. Im making my family also suffer because of this depression.. Please help me.. Please

Profile photo of guest03
    guest03
    Participant

hey divya
    would you like a suggestion reply here? or on personal comment or something?

Profile photo of Divyavishwanath
    Divyavishwanath
    Participant
    sania03 wrote:
    hey divya
    would you like a suggestion reply here? or on personal comment or something?

personal comment

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.