This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Swarup 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Peets
    Peets
    Participant

I’ve been in a relationship with this guy for nearly a year and a half.
    We’ve had a rough time together and he has physically hurt me and so
    have I cz I couldn’t tolerate him hurting me. I don’t think I love him but we’ve been intimate all along even before we started with the relationship. I’ve lost the meaning of sex bcz of him cz he’s very insensitive towards me and doesn’t care much about my feelings. He’s pretty selfish and I’ve begged and cried for his attention. Inspite of all this we’ve been living together for a year and a half. He comes back to bed every night. And we both know there wasn’t any future for this relationship but we still continued anyway bcz we couldn’t let each other go. He became more of a habit for me. I was so used to having him around everyday for so long.
    But now were do e with college and he’s gone back to his hometown to work with his dad. We haven’t spoken about breaking up but I’m guessing it might happen anytime cz there is no future. He’s from a big family and they have rules. N I’m gonna continue living here for my pg. I’m going to be living alone and that’s scaring me cz I’ve never lived alone and always had him around. There’s a gap that’s gonna arise between us and I don’t know how I’m going to cope. I wanna be strong and accept all these changes but I’m not able to do so. I can’t just forget him and move on so easily cz I’ve been really attached to him. Please help me! I’m really apprehensive about how life’s gonna turn out and if I’ll be able to live alone?

Swarup
    Participant

Hi sister first of all can you tell me why did u continued the relationship with that guy when u have already know that it will not be their in future ?

And also is he still ready to continue ur relationship?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.