This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Buddha 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

shivi
    Participant

Hello ma’am
    I wanted to discuss my relationship issue. I was in relationship with a guy….but my family dint like him…he doubted him n at last they turnd out to b true. He cheated on me with another girl….when i came to know about it i forgave him giving him anothr chanc
    e…but he continued with his mistakes..then one day after our serious fight i decided to break up with him…we dint talk for 15 days or so……in between these days i was continuously in touch wid one of my friend who liked me n proposed me even but because i was in relationship i refused his proposal…my parents liked this guy n they always used to tell me to understand him n his feelings….but i used to take him for granted….bt during the days of my fight with my boyfriend…i fell for him….n then suddenly one day i came to know that he was also in relationship….we stopped talking….after somedays my bf called me and asked for anothr chance….he told me that he would prove himself this time….n he really did….but i don’t have feelings for him anymore….i feel for my friend….what should i do???
    Pls suggest me..

lindsey_sooze
    Participant

A person who cheated you once may repeat the act. First he left you, then he left second one and again come back. He committed this twice. Your heart also not accepted this. So think again. If you don’t have same feeling then it is not wise to stay with him. So politely let him know.

Your parents have more experience of life. They can judge a person. It is also proved. As per them second boy is good.

You have to take decision;
    Whether you want a guy who cheated you and your parent dislike him
    Or Another one who have good feelings for you and your parents also like him.

Regards

Buddha
    Participant
    shivi wrote:
    Hello ma’am
    I wanted to discuss my relationship issue. I was in relationship with a guy….but my family dint like him…he doubted him n at last they turnd out to b true. He cheated on me with another girl….when i came to know about it i forgave him giving him anothr chanc
    e…but he continued with his mistakes..then one day after our serious fight i decided to break up with him…we dint talk for 15 days or so……in between these days i was continuously in touch wid one of my friend who liked me n proposed me even but because i was in relationship i refused his proposal…my parents liked this guy n they always used to tell me to understand him n his feelings….but i used to take him for granted….bt during the days of my fight with my boyfriend…i fell for him….n then suddenly one day i came to know that he was also in relationship….we stopped talking….after somedays my bf called me and asked for anothr chance….he told me that he would prove himself this time….n he really did….but i don’t have feelings for him anymore….i feel for my friend….what should i do???
    Pls suggest me..

Hi ,

I would suggest you to stay away from these two boys atleast for some time. So that you will be out of confusion and you will have a clear mind to decide for your future.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.