This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  lostgirl 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

RADHIKA
    Participant

:(i m 27 female..i m deeply upset abt the comments passed by
    friends & relatives on my look..im very lean ,still luk like 15year old
    girl.becoz of this i m nt able to go to any functions or happenng where
    all the people come..last day ne of my relative said u still luk like 5th standard girl,dnt u feel ashamed.i felt like crying & smhow i managed the situation..now i feel v inferior to all and i dnt know hw to overcome this mental trauma & gain confidence.i feel like why i m born like dis.smbody plz help me how to overcome such embarassing situations

victor09200
    Participant

my opinion, YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE. it doesnot matter what people say, they will judge you from their perspective ,their experience, their knowing but that’s not you. you cant change the structure of your body but can fill your mind with resources, heart with love and spirit with joy. you just concentrate on what you want to achieve and feel like not what they want you 2 be

lostgirl
    Participant

look dear…looks are not something that matters.i will mail you a very interesting article.i m very sure after reading it..u will take out this disappointment from your mind.
    come out of it.the world is with you

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.