This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  asha balachander 5 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Shags Cool
    Participant

The problem with me here is that i have never got good teachers in my school life neither in my college life. Every teacher i get just insults me and discourages me in whatever i do.i try to do the best possible by me but still every teacher discourages me by saying i cannot do anything and i am the worst student. However i score very good marks in the exams but still every teacher discourages me.i dint pay attention to all this my school life. But now it is irritating me and making me weak in my studies. Please help.

Shags Cool
    Participant

Hey come on please some one reply as soon as possible. This issue is torturing me very badly. Please help me.please.

alfalfa
    Participant

Tum apne teachers ko bahut bhaav de rahe ho… wo bhi insaan hi hai aur unse bhi galti hoti hai…
    … as long as you are getting good marks, don’t worry too much about what your teachers think.

Have fun and enjoy your student life

Anonymous

I know of a classmate of mine. He was so bugged by his maths teacher. This teacher always humiliated my classmate for trivial things and said that he would never achieve anything in his life. My friend finally had to leave the school in Std XI, BECAUSE of him.

Fast forward to today.

The friend is now pretty good position in state bureaucracy, and looking out for that teacher to suspend him. LOL. I hope that maths teacher finds this message. ;)

Shags Cool
    Participant

Thnx fr d rplies. Bt cn ul jz tel me hw cn i ignore such thngs nd concentrate on my stdies…please answer

asha balachander
    Participant

Just keep yourself diverted.. do the things that please you and not others. Try and keep yourself Happy. Once you start to do that, it will stop bothering you that your teachers don’t care..

Shags Cool
    Participant

thanks for your reply. bt is it necessary to take the teachers seriously

asha balachander
    Participant

Take what is good and leave out the rest!
    If your teachers have something to say that is productive and you think will help you, then consider it.. else let go.. don’t think too much on what they have to say..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.