Disinterest in life

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Swarup 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Sukanya
    Participant

I really need advice on my situation. I am on the rough edge of my life. I am emotionally drained in such a young age. I dont like going out ,meeting people . Always like to be quiet . Even ignore my family members. I was not this like this always but now i feel like a big failure due to emotianally and financial breakdowns. I am slowly killing myself. I have given my best in all aspects but i now feel incompetent to life.

Prachi
    Participant

Hi Sukanya,

I’m very sorry to hear that you’re going through such a difficult time. It sounds like you’re struggling with depression because of the hardships life has thrown your way. But I don’t want you to panic. Depression is our mind’s way of telling us that we need to bring about a change in our lives but we just don’t know how. I suggest that you consult a good psychologist/psychotherapist for a session and figure out what is it that you really need and I’m very sure that life would start to look hopeful. I can help you too if you like. Let me know if you’d like to explore that. I wish you the best!

Regards
    Prachi

Swarup
    Participant

Hi, it happens with many people. Many are anti social and they don’t like to spend time with others. It’s good that you need to change your behaviour and you trying for it. So first you need to talk with people around you or with the people you may know thourgh social media because i know it’s not easy to talk with people directly through face to face. So try to change your day to day activities one by one which would help you to spend time with other people and try to listen what others talk and conversations, Which will help you to understand the things you required and to improve. If you have any doubt then feel free to tal with me. Thank you

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.