Disinterest in life

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prachi 6 days, 10 hours ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Sukanya
    Participant

I really need advice on my situation. I am on the rough edge of my life. I am emotionally drained in such a young age. I dont like going out ,meeting people . Always like to be quiet . Even ignore my family members. I was not this like this always but now i feel like a big failure due to emotianally and financial breakdowns. I am slowly killing myself. I have given my best in all aspects but i now feel incompetent to life.

Prachi
    Participant

Hi Sukanya,

I’m very sorry to hear that you’re going through such a difficult time. It sounds like you’re struggling with depression because of the hardships life has thrown your way. But I don’t want you to panic. Depression is our mind’s way of telling us that we need to bring about a change in our lives but we just don’t know how. I suggest that you consult a good psychologist/psychotherapist for a session and figure out what is it that you really need and I’m very sure that life would start to look hopeful. I can help you too if you like. Let me know if you’d like to explore that. I wish you the best!

Regards
    Prachi

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.