This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Panchi 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Samantha
    Participant

Hi
    my marriage is not working as i didn’t like to spend a minute with him this is my second marriage .
    Actually my first hubby was in bad company and rich spoil brat so i got separated for better future of my son.
    for 5 yrs i didn’t got remarried bt family pressured me and to give both parental love to my son i got married again.
    bt after marriage i came to know he is in debt and mentally very weak in handling things confused and slow in every work. I tried to handle all things household works,my job and my son studies but gradually i lost all hopes and this insecurity started over powered me and since more than a year i became so harsh and aggressive. Not enjoying anything and it affected my work also and my boss is also not happy wid my work all these things putting me to a great level of dipression and i feel helpless. My family says i m strong and can handle things its my destiny

Swarup
    Participant

Hi sister u have already had second marriage so little bit u has to go with him. It is not permanent that he always be like that only, he may change in future know? And i know it will be pressure for u to maintain all the things in family, and i can also understand that u r already depressed from past life. So it will.be little bit difficult for u but not impossible to overcome from this. U can do this as u get help from ur family side. Can u tell me is ur husband not loves u and ur son?

Samantha
    Participant

Hi mr raj
    my son is toh very understanding bt i feel situation becoming bad for his childhood because of my behaviour he sometime feel afraid tht mom will become angry my son try to cope up with his father bt he cant able to help him in any of his queries as my husband from the age of 14 started doing job in garment showroom and not able to do anything out in world for every demand and requirements my son needs me only u said by time he will change alreafy given 4 yrs to him how much patience shuld i keep now i feel this will not change forever and loss all hopes either i hv to live like this or when i will b not able to live like this i will leave life. After college life i didnt remember any golden days in my life past 12 yrs i m hoping for good time to come but when when when………..

Swarup
    Participant

Hi every time will not be the same. U r waited for till now its good , u should not loose ur hope. Is u r leaving him because he is not brave. Tell me is he loves u r not? And what will u do by leaving him?

Samantha
    Participant

Ya he loves me but dont understand me and i dont have any feelings for him. I try hard to keep calm but cant able to whenever i ask him to do any work he cant able to handle it any topic we discuss it end wid fighting i understand that i m more knowledgeable i shuld giv him knowledge too but in 4 yrs i lost my patience level and due to family and social responsibility i cant separate again. But financial insecurity and other things made me so untolerable tht i loose my temperature any time and specially wid my husband and this also killing me tht i m not giving due respect to my husband. Every time i try not to insult him and keep calm but i fail.

Swarup
    Participant

Ya sister u require some calmness. Some people will like that only being innocents for them whatever we have done they will not have ability to understand. But for ur life he is important for u and also for ur son. Do u thought how ur son feels without his fathers love when u leave ur husband, and what will be the effect of ur angryness and fighting with ur husband will cause depression on his mind. I know u r struggling financially but u can c others which don’t have even one time food for there life. Everyone has problems in their life , every one cannot overcome from this untill they try their level best to solve them so just have faith in God and urself that u can overcome frm ur all problems. And u will do it soon, when u get angry then just remember ur son’s face and his future then u will get some calmness try it..

Panchi
    Participant

[attachment=20]

Samantha wrote:
    Hi
    my marriage is not working as i didn’t like to spend a minute with him this is my second marriage .
    Actually my first hubby was in bad company and rich spoil brat so i got separated for better future of my son.
    for 5 yrs i didn’t got remarried bt family pressured me and to give both parental love to my son i got married again.
    bt after marriage i came to know he is in debt and mentally very weak in handling things confused and slow in every work. I tried to handle all things household works,my job and my son studies but gradually i lost all hopes and this insecurity started over powered me and since more than a year i became so harsh and aggressive. Not enjoying anything and it affected my work also and my boss is also not happy wid my work all these things putting me to a great level of dipression and i feel helpless. My family says i m strong and can handle things its my destiny

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.