This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Swarup 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Salu88
    Participant

Hiii… I am in big danger.. I m new married and living in India got married to a NRI whose origin is in India but for work he is out of India… I am 2 months married and I am getting lots of issues from him
    1. He has psychological erectial dysfunction
    2. He is mama and daddy’s boy
    3. He is a liar
    4. He is dishonest person
    5. He is keeping secret
    6. He has taken all golds and marital gifts to his name after marriage
    7. He never trust me
    6. He and his family still opened matrimony and checking mails
    7.he has tendency to cheat me
    8. He is not handsome and ugly but I have loved him all by my heart but still not enough for him
    9. He never given money in my hand and taken all charge.
    10.He has turned me like a puppet though I was lecturer in a college and leave my job for him
    11. His parents are also dishonest and torturing me and my family.
    12. After 2 months we still have no sex ..he tried to but no success I am still virgin.
    13. I became sick for this unhappy relation in abroad

So I have come back to India to stay with my parents and now I am totally OK… So do I divorce him or stay with him… I want to suicide.. What do I do ??? Me and my family are in beige danger its like catastrophe.. Plssssss help me

Swarup
    Participant

please make any reply..

Salu88
    Participant

Thanks for Ur reply… I don’t know what I am going to do ?!! How can I change the 32 Ur man and 50 Ur old father in laws and mother in laws to become broadminded,kind hearted,a good honest person ?!?!!! How ?!! Its impossible.

Swarup
    Participant

Check out your email

Swarup
    Participant

suicide is the worst thing in
    this world, we are already in earth
    for short period don’t loose it. You
    don’t know what things you still
    don’t even see in your life, so be
    have confident in yourself, if you very hard to live with him then you leave him , you can live without him also . Be in Contact
    with us…

ruchika gupta
    Participant

Just get rid of him and enjoy ur life as much as u can….life comes only once….and remember that there is nobody in this world who can destroy u except yourself…he’s ruling u becoz u r letting him to rule….be bold and walk out of this relationship….

Salu88
    Participant

Thanks for your reply… I also think that… But he and his family are very rich.. And all golds and marital gifts are in his hands… If I go for divorce the mean minded family will not give a single penny.. He and his family are very cheap minded.. All things are in there hands and also my parents are weak as just 2 mnth marriage .. So we r economically weak.. My parents given my marriage very gorgeously and also gifted me and him gold jewellery..so we r weak now I have leave my job to stay with him in abroad..and I got sick for this unhappy relation.so.. We cant fight for a case in divorce … And as they are very rich as my husband earn a lot money so i cant win in case of divorce against cheating me… That is also a big problem.. That’s why I said I am in big trouble !!!!!

Swarup
    Participant

Don’t get tence you can make him to come in your way, as your financial status is not well now you cannot add more risk to your parents , so try to keep away your husband from his parents so he can be close to you.

I know sister you are not mentally weak , you have the ability to overcome from your problem. there is only one life and you should make it beautiful ….

ruchika gupta
    Participant

Did you filed a case against him?

Salu88
    Participant

No.. I am confused ..a divorce is a word but it has long lasting effect on a woman’s life.. So I am puzzled with all the problems he given me !

ruchika gupta
    Participant

U r not happy even now….so it’s better to get a divorce….if it’s not working between u and him then it’s better to walk out….ull feel sad initially and then ull move on….there’s no point of hanging on if u r not happy with him….it’s better to be without him…at least u wld be able to rise again….

Sorry to say but whatever u have mentioned about him tells that he don’t deserve ur love….

Swarup
    Participant

Hay sister be calm and believe in yourself as u r not financially and mentally not ready for divorce then you should wait for some more time, even person is not permanent on earth then his character will not be remain as same as now.. So there may be many opportunities could come in ur life, you can be happy in future. If u may apply for divorce then it also takes a year or more, instead of that you can make many or got a gud life too know..

Salu88
    Participant

Thanks for your reply friends… God knows what he is written for me in my life ! I don’t know what I am going to do.. I am so dead depressed..I think death is more beautiful than life. Why god given me this trauma in my life ? I m not getting a single happiness from my marriage… No love .. No sex.. No stability.. He is torturing me indirectly. My parents are now sick for this kind of catastrophe.

Swarup
    Participant

Don’t think about it don’t loose your life, life is still beautiful but now you are in the situation where u don’t seeing any way so u have as to make ur own way. We are here to make your life gud not obliging u for suicide, because after suicide you can’t imagine what will going to happen. Don’t make any quick decision sister , share your problems with others. We will be happy with your life.. Your brother and sisters are here to make your life beautiful.

please check your email sister

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.