This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  smileysharma 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

i am having improper sleeps, sometimes sleeping so long sometimes sleepless whole the nights. and moreover the flow of thoughts is not letting me concentrate on studies and also distracting. and i feel tired whole the time and also i am become fat(that i was not last year)

last year i, after 12th i decide to take a drop for jee preparatio. i scored 84 % in twelth that was damn demotivating for me. before that i ever used to be a school topper.even i got a perfect 10 cgpa in class 10.but now situation is worse. after having a drop i have scored even 8 marks less than before .i.e 81

please help and guide me i am unable to concentrate on studies at this peak time of my life. now i have lost my dream iit but still had a good chance to go with bits pilani which is 17 days away. i want to study but i am unable to concentrate

Swarup
    Participant

Hi Rishab, what was the exact matter frm which u can’t sleep properly?

Anonymous

I actually dont know and till yestarday i use to understand it something usual. But todays extereme fatigue and feeling like allday tired and sleepy made me concerned. Otherwise till yestarday it was just idealness as i thought.

Swarup
    Participant

Being fat is not a problem bro, u can come out of this problem. Many are having the same problem but some people only think about this more. So please don’t feel guilty for urself it is not the big problem as u think so be confident and work asusual u work. Because life is short don’t waste it by always struggling with that thoughts.

smileysharma
    Participant

do surya namaskaar and some breathing exercises. This week ll he\’ll u to improve your concentration.. please understand that what is destined you ll surely achieve. you can fulfill your dreams even after joining BITS. Just focus on your goal. meditation really helps.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.