This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Swarup 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

KrrSh
    Participant

Sometimes I feel so lonely. I did many mistakes in life. I have learnt a lot from them. But I lost my girlfriend and my close friend due to the mistakes I have done. I know what I did to my girlfriend and I don’t want to be with her any more. But I still don’t understand why my friend is ignoring me.

I will tell about my self that i’m very sensitive and I care about everyone but I cant show it. I do things very fast without knowing about the consequences. Although I come to know afterwards. They tend to convert into mistakes and I regret them.

I want to change myself and become a good person.
    I think I’m facing these problems due to money. I sometimes feel that I am money minded but i’m not, due to our family background I spend money very carefully which makes my friends feel money minded.I think I might have done mistakes in money matters. I feel so sorry about it.
    I also apologized my friend since I may have done any mistake unknowingly. I asked him about what I did but he is not telling me.
    He still doesn’t talk to me and watches me like I’m a villain.

So tell me whether I should leave my close friend or Try to talk to him?
    Please do reply.

Swarup
    Participant

Hi when you know u have done mistake then realise them that you are not going to do that again. Girl friend may not so important for u but your close friend is important. Let’s sit with him and ask him what you have done wrong thing that he is ignoring you..

ruchika gupta
    Participant

Just stop roaming around ur friend….they’ll come to you…if u r realizing what u did wrong…then just live ur life cheerfully and give yourself some time to renovate urself….things will get fine with time….just leave it to god…..don’t worry and be happy

KrrSh
    Participant
    ruchika gupta wrote:
    Just stop roaming around ur friend….they’ll come to you…if u r realizing what u did wrong…then just live ur life cheerfully and give yourself some time to renovate urself….things will get fine with time….just leave it to god…..don’t worry and be happy

Thank you so much for your suggestion. I’ll take your words and do it practically in my life.

Swarup
    Participant

you are always Welcome..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.