This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Swarup 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Sunny_Tiwary
    Participant

I have not done well in my exam. Well, I could have done better as I am not that dull and always on the top 50% of the class. But due to my nervousness I gave a very bad exam and now I am feeling depressed. Please help

Amit
    Participant

Giving a bad exam is not causing ur depression mate but what u are telling youself about it. I can show u so many students who give very bad exams still they are happy. Why? because they dont do their self-downing because of it. U need to know the reality that giving a bad exam or not being in top 50 has got nothing to do with ur worth. It doesnt make u inferior or less of a person but its your own thought process about it. U feel nervous because u demand good score as if not getting it would be the end of the world for u. Making urself depressed by ur crooked thought process wont help. Accept urself with the bad score and do something to improve it next time not to feel good about urself but just to get a good score.

Swarup
    Participant

Hi sunny, its not any big problem as u think. Just u have fear of failing in exam in front of others. Many will going to fail in exams for different reasons so don’t think that only u may going to fail. First of all leave that fear because only a book knowledge will not going to decide ur future. Even if u failed in exam don’t worry u have next chance for doing it more better than before. So be confident and bold and also we are boys we should not worry about all this things. Its ur life u should live it happily don’t be worried about others and i think ur parents will also understands ur situation and support u. As amit said many are happy even if they failed many times because they know a single sheet of paper cannot judge their mind. So be a bold Man and face whatever may come in ur life.

Sunny_Tiwary
    Participant

But I am reading in class 12th and preparing for iit-jee. Hence, I always have to take up my job to be in the top 50%. In class 11, I was always on top 50%, but it was the first exam I faced in class 12th and this was very bad. I could have done majority of the sums but I managed that barely due to my nervousness. Now, if I turn nervous in such exam, what would I do in the main stage: The Entrance Exam for IIT. This thought is making me awful. Please Help

Amit
    Participant

u are taking too much pressure on urself to perform well thats what makes u nervous and not the exam itself. If the exam was itself responsible for ur nervousness then all ur fellow friends would have been here. Deep within u say to urself that it would be the end of ur career and make u a loser if u fail to perform . Nothing can be farther from truth. U feel awful not by this situation but by ur own view point that u take of it. So be realistic and replace ur illogical thought with a more rational thought.

Swarup
    Participant

Entrance exam may come and go don’t follow others dream , make ur own. If u didn’t get the admission then nothing will going to happens with u. Many other institutions are there which offers good education. Only student studied in iit will not going to be happy in their life. Take whatever comes across in ur life with confident. Its only a pressure of the people around u, that u are fearing for.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.