This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Swarup 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

niki
    Participant

I have been in a serious relationship since 2 years and m facing serious problem. We do fight alot but in the end we know that we love eachother and cant stay away. There was a time when i wasnt sure and was a complete mess so broke up for 2-3 days and he was badly hurt but things are not the same after we patched up. Recently he have been ignoring things and gave me the reason that things arent good and needs time to figure out so i gave him the time he needed but now all of a sudden i could see changes in our relationship and i couldnt take it any longer so I asked him to tell me everything and he says that i dnt need him and feels that i will leave him someday and he’s tired of fighting. Also, he mentioned that he has lost that love he felt for me. Just to add on, he was a perfectly nice guy and i am his first love. I know it for sure that he wont hurt anybody. I really want our relationship to work but he is all negative at present and i dnt know what to do about it and how to convince him to give it a chance. please help

niki
    Participant

Kindly help.

Swarup
    Participant

Hi niki, First of all u need to change ur behavior and has to be calm and think what u have done wrong with him and try to convince him that u will change ur attitude. It is not the time for being away from each other instead of that try to spend more time with him and be confident everything will be alright.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.