This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of sree sree 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of sree
    sree
    Participant

[/align]Hai
    I have a serious problem… Can I discuss here…

Swarup
    Participant

k brother tell us

Profile photo of sree
    sree
    Participant
    swarup raj wrote:
    k brother tell us

Hai
    I am a house wife. I have two children. My hubby s working abroad. I was trust him a lot ant lot. But one month back I got an information from one of my friend that he had an another relation. Now I am sure about that. I don’t know what to do. Can you please suggest a solution.

Swarup
    Participant

It’s gud sister you love your husband a lot , but you should not believe quickly anything you listen. Be make sure whether your husband doing anything wrong don’t believe until your husband comes to india and ask him about it directly after some times and don’t think any negative things.
    We will be here to help u always :)

Profile photo of sree
    sree
    Participant
    swarup raj wrote:
    It’s gud sister you love your husband a lot , but you should not believe quickly anything you listen. Be make sure whether your husband doing anything wrong don’t believe until your husband comes to india and ask him about it directly after some times and don’t think any negative things.
    We will be here to help u always :)

Thank you for your reply.
    I can’t keep anything as secret from him. I already asked about that. But he didn’t admit and also not shout at me. Physically and mentally I am very weak now. My heart beats are increasing. I don’t know what will be going to happen. My mind is always thinking about suicide but my kids…. They are very small. I had some good cousiling or tablets.

Swarup
    Participant

Don’t feel so sensitive sister as ur husband is not telling anything make sure is he have taking care of u and your children right then slowly and calmly tell your problem to your husband and ask him if he loves u still r not. Very precious thing in this world is having confident on yourself. Have that sister there is still lot of gud things are waiting for u in your life. We already here on earth for a short period don’t loose it because suicide is the worst thing don’t even think about it. One day we all has to go even u don’t want . So be faith in god and he will shows u the right way and live for your childrens , you will forget all the things when u see smile on their faces. Don’t feel alone your childrens are there for you and we, your many brothers and sisters r here to see your smile:) and your family’s happy. Contact us for any help… And From ur brother

Profile photo of sree
    sree
    Participant
    swarup raj wrote:
    Don’t feel so sensitive sister as ur husband is not telling anything make sure is he have taking care of u and your children right then slowly and calmly tell your problem to your husband and ask him if he loves u still r not. Very precious thing in this world is having confident on yourself. Have that sister there is still lot of gud things are waiting for u in your life. We already here on earth for a short period don’t loose it because suicide is the worst thing don’t even think about it. One day we all has to go even u don’t want . So be faith in god and he will shows u the right way and live for your childrens , you will forget all the things when u see smile on their faces. Don’t feel alone your childrens are there for you and we, your many brothers and sisters r here to see your smile:) and your family’s happy. Contact us for any help… And From ur brother

Thanks a lot brother….I will try my level best to make my family as a beautiful family in this world.

Swarup
    Participant

All the best ….

Profile photo of sree
    sree
    Participant
    swarup raj wrote:
    All the best ….

Thank a lot brother.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.