This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Swarup 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Amal Karam
    Amal Karam
    Participant

I’m having a hard time with my family. For the past year and a half, there have been constant fights between my mother and my father. They have been married for 23 years and I don’t know what happened. I believe they are heading to a divorce. My mother mentionned divorce several times but they didn’t discussed seriously. I have two sisters, 17 and 16 years old. I feel like I should do something but I don’t know what or how to do it. In the last period, it is always one fight per day. They get a long at the end of the day then they fight again. My mom is upset and always sad and angry. This issue is affecting me and my sisters the most. Sometimes, I feel like I want to tell them get a divorce and sometimes I’m just praying that all the problems shall fade away! I really don’t know what to do !

Profile photo of Kriti S
    Kriti S
    Participant

Hello Amal,
    I am facing similar problem. I do not know what advice to give you in the matter since I am also looking for same.
    Just wanted you to know that you are not alone. I hope things will get better soon for both of us.

Swarup
    Participant

Things will be better for u kriti and very good u have very much confidence on urself and soon it will give u positive result keep it up. Nothing will be same as today, everything will happen right as time goes on so be positive and move towards ur bright future, all d best..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.