This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  [email protected] 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

[email protected]
    Participant

Hello,

I am here to discuss my mental state and hope i can get some help from you..!!

I belong to a business class family in Jharkhand. and my parents love me and are very possessive about me. If i go out with my friends for a movie or anything like that, then my dad would keep callin me up every hour to know when i will come back home.

After completing my graduation, i started helpin my dad in business and became a back bone for him as my way of doing the business was very smooth and good for the growth of the business.

Meanwhile, i had been in a relationship since 2007 and my parents started accepting it and got us engaged in Feb 2011. After which we both went to london for studies.

Now, when i came to London, i started gettin attracted to a person in London ( European) and we became very close friends. After a few months, i used to lie to my fiancee and go for 2 to 3 nights to this persons house and stay with him. I started loving him and even he started loving me very much.

My affair did go on unnoticed for few months but then eventually i started to feel that i cannot stay with my fiancee anymore and wanted to get married to this European guy. So i did confess everything to him and later he said everything to my parents.

I was asked to come to India straight away in Dec 2012 and since then i am here in India.
    I Still Love him ( European) and even he Loves and supports our relationship. He totally understands the situation thats going on .

My Parents are rigid and adamant to get me married to my fiancee with whom i dont want to get married.
    they dont want me to go to london as i will start living away from them .

i have been fighting with my parents since Dec 2012 but they are not ready to listen. They keep emotionally blackmailing me.

I am torn apart now… Between MY PARENTS.. who mean a lot to me, who dont want me to go to london… AND MY LOVE… with whom i want to spend the rest of my life..

I had many chances to get legally married to him (European) when i was in London, but i wanted my parents to accept my relationship too. and hence we decided to get married only after the approval of my parents.
    But my parents are forcing and pressuring me to get married to this Indian Guy.

I have said everything to my fiancee (Indian) and he is ready to move on, although i know i have done wrong with him and he didnot deserve it,
    but i believe.. i cannot spoil his life any further.

SO PLS HELP ME… WHAT SHOULD I DO.. SHOULD I GO AHEAD WITH MY LOVE OR SHOULD I LISTEN TO MY PARENTS.. OR SHOULD I MAKE THEM UNDERSTAND..

PLS U CAN ALSO EMAIL ME TO [email protected]

I AM REALLY FRUSTATED .. I EVEN TRIED TO COMMIT SUICIDE..

PLS HELP

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.