This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Swarup 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Kshama Goyal Jain
    Participant

Our marriage was love cum arrange marriage, after 2 years of relationship we got married and it has been 4 years now. My problem is that before marriage my husband was completely a different man from now. He proposed to me.loved me a lot,cared for me but just after the marriage, even on second day I felt 180 degree change in his behaviour, nature towards me.he dsnt like to spend time with me,dsnt like to share things with me,dsnt want to hear me.his mind is set that I would say always negative comments and would try to make him against his family…. Anyway after having so much problem and fights between us I ask him to go for counseling but he is not ready for that also.what should I do,how would we know that who is wrong and who should change his/her attitude to make a life bful instead of burden

Swarup
    Participant

Hi, so everything will not be the same as before the marriage , there will some changes according to certain times and situations. From of ur point is visible that ur husband is not giving time for ur family but the problem is both of u not interacting clearly with each others so that both of u can exchange ur problems and needs. If both having same mentality of not sharing ur thoughts then this gap will become larger. So try to spend time with together and try to talk with him that if he has any problem in home or outside home then ur problem will be cleared…

Kshama Goyal Jain
    Participant

Hi swarup, I know that is the only solution since the beginning but I am telling you na he dsnt like to discuss the problem, he dsnt like to talk, he dsnt want to hear what I think and what I want. That’s the basic problem. So I am not happy, but living with him only because of my kid.I know the fact that I cant survive alone with a little kid financially as well as morally

Swarup
    Participant

U should find the reason behind ur husband’s attitude like this , untill u can’t overcome with this problem. He may hav some work pressure , financial trouble or any other things so from that he is acting like this. And its good for u also to be with him always aspecially now when both of decide to stay far frm each other then the things will also going to be difficult so try be with him and there r no problems which cannot be solved but it will take a little bit time that’s it don’t worry….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.