This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Swarup 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

raman
    Participant

Hi,
    I am Raman Sanghavi from Valsad,Gujarat.
    I am currently suffering from OCD And some initial stage of Schizophrenia.
    & I am taking medicine, for it.

The Thing is:

From few months before, I was feeling that everybody is ignoring me, trying to stay away from me, as if they were angry on me.

few days later, when i entered the society building, a girl waiting for lift, suddenly went upward by staircase. That hurt me. I dont know what was the reason whether it was my disease .

From there it happend with every girl, even the girls which i didn’t know(and they didn’t knew me). I felt that all girls were running away from me, and trying to hide from me.

I consulted my doctor abt this matter, and he prescribed me some medicines. For two months , I felt better.
    But for these two months I still thought that people were running away from me, but the sadness, depression that used to be there was not felt.

But for two days i am feeling the same symptoms and even more depression. I am feeling suffocated.
    Please help me, please suggest me something.
    E-mail: [email protected]

Thank you.

Swarup
    Participant

hi sanghavi check out your email

Swarup
    Participant

And don’t think about others they will not going to give u anything for your life, so be have confident on yourself you will get a better future, make new friends and share your feeling with them and be in touch with us we all ready to help you always….

Swarup
    Participant

Thanks for contacting us raman , be have confident on yourself that u can come across from your illnesses. Have medical therapy as your physician , don’t be think about others mentality when you completely recovered then u feel another world is there for u so please have faith in god and be in touch with us..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.