This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Swarup 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

i’m sharing my personal life story..
    i got married at the age of 18.. i mean im still 18.. ive many problems which i cant face.. i was in love with one of my relative… he was 22 we met from social networking site.. we know each other and our family knows each other.. we started our relationship.. we use to fight alot during our dating days…even our family was not ready to accept this relationship.. things went wrong… but we both had ignored the situation… and we had a sexual dating… this man had no more trust on me he used to blackmail me for little things… so i had no option left and i ran away from my own home and got married in court.. after marriage we used to fight alot… infact he use to beat me blackmail me… i didnt wanted to stay with his family… i tried to suicide bcuz i was tired of his scoldings and his beating… his family use to dominate me for doing housework.. me and my husband got seperated… and i dont know why even today i feel i still love him and can forgive him… plz help me i want to solve this problem and want to make this as a successful marriage… I know he has a dominating egotistic nature… and yes they are not rich as my mom dad are… I mean they can’t afford my dreams… but they can’t abuse me just bcuz my lifestyle is different from their lifestyle.. plz help !! I want to save my marriage… though he don’t care about me :'(

Swarup
    Participant

Hi sister ,you the wrong thing by marring opposed with family. Let forget about the past. Now tell me is your family is there for your help?

Swarup
    Participant

If u have any doubt or question then u can ask us .
    thank u

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.