This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Swarup 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Needhelp
    Needhelp
    Participant

Hi,

I am married for last 9.5 years now and have a 3 year old daughter. i am working from last many years. From last 5 years, ever since my brother in law has got married, i have a feeling of inferiority.

I find my sister in law superior to me in almost everything – i am low in patience with have a bad temper, whereas she is a calm and composed person. She is creative and good at almost everything, which not the case with me. I am working and probably that is what she envies about me because she left her post marriage, but i am not doing good at my work either. my performance at work has gone down over the years – i dont want to work now, but i cant leave my job as well.

my inferiority complex has is not allowing me to have normal relations with my sister in law and i hate her like anything. i am not happy when she is happy.

I have tried to have normal relations with her but somehow that doesnt ever happen. sometimes she tried to ignore me and other times my hatered for her comes in the way.

Many times i have tried to forget everything and start a fresh with the relation but it just doesnt ever happen.

Pls help me

Swarup
    Participant

hi sister why do you feel different with her, make a full talk with her and exchange your feelings. Don’t compare or change your character but you only need is you has to be calm for certain period. When she is gud then she will mingal with u and you both can become gud friends. Do you have any other problem with your family ?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.