This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  [email protected] 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

max
    Participant

I like one of my friend i met online . I dont know if I love her may be I do .. I am not sure but she is constantly on my mind which makes me feel I like her more than just friend ..I have her number and we talk sometimes or texts .I am not getting if I should go further since she is older than me and lives in different city . I dont know about her feelings either but once she said ‘I like you personally’
    I like sharing things with her and like talking too .. she’s great friend but I am confused since shes on my mind most of the time .. . Please tell me how do I control my mind not thinking about her ..

[email protected]
    Participant
    max wrote:
    I like one of my friend i met online . I dont know if I love her may be I do .. I am not sure but she is constantly on my mind which makes me feel I like her more than just friend ..I have her number and we talk sometimes or texts .I am not getting if I should go further since she is older than me and lives in different city . I dont know about her feelings either but once she said ‘I like you personally’
    I like sharing things with her and like talking too .. she’s great friend but I am confused since shes on my mind most of the time .. . Please tell me how do I control my mind not thinking about her ..

u like a friend Online ?….we lie all the time wen we dont c someone.
    Plus she is older than u..plus she is in different city..omg…gv it a brk….continue ur friendhip and let many folds open on itself or u will urself c she is into u or busy somewhere else…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.