This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hmaan 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mukund
    Participant

i used to be a good student,i was even good child.But i don’t know what happened after class x i lost interest in studies and kept fooling around.i took class xi very lightly and my grades were terrible from then on i have never scored a descent grade up till now.there was so much pressure on me especially from my parents who were shocked after seeing my marks.now i am totally depressed out of my mind,i always keep quiet,i dont even talk to my parents bcuz i think i let them down.i keep away from my friends bcuz i cant face them.i feel guilty and am afraid of where will i end up in future.pls tell me how to quit giving up on myself.

hmaan
    Participant

Helo bro
    I am a student in IIT Delhi.I had faced almost exactly similar situation.I had 95% in 10th.I had 58% in 12th in first attempt,JEE not cleared,failed in AIEEE.
    I dropped a year…repeated boards and competitive preparation.Then i got 80%in 12th,AIR 849 in IIT JEE 2012.
    I am always willing for any possible suggestions I may give
    please feel free to mail me if you wish to contact me
    I’ll be grateful.
    [email protected]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.