This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of kumar26 kumar26 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of shweta2000
    shweta2000
    Participant

I have been cheated by my boyfriend.i truly love him and we were together for 5 years.still he dumped me for a new girl.i cannot live without him.i tried contacting him but he has blocked me.pls help me.i want to move on in life.
    And it is not for the first time he has done this.he has dumped me many times in the past also without any reason.and whenever I tried to move on..he came back asking me for an apology and accept him.i really love him.that is y I kept forgiving him.but now that he knows my weakness, he has made my life a mess.i cant concentrate on my studies.pls somebody advise me how shud I forget him and move on.

Swarup
    Participant

Hi sister don’t get panic , everything will be gud. Now tell me is your family know about this?

Profile photo of shweta2000
    shweta2000
    Participant
    swarup raj wrote:
    Hi sister don’t get panic , everything will be gud. Now tell me is your family know about this?

No my family does not know about him.i was just in class 9 when I stepped into a relationship 5 years back.i cant tell any1 abt him.

Swarup
    Participant

Can you check your email id given for us
    or can u msg me your email id

Profile photo of kumar26
    kumar26
    Participant

hi all of you

“I am 45 yrs man attarct to mature mom . my dream want sex with mature mom near 40 to 45 yrs and her son 18 to 20 yrs together is it ok fantacy

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.