This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Swarup 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ruchika gupta
    Participant

I m a 18 yr old student and I have appeared 2nd time for Aipmt….last year when I failed to get into this exam….I was very depressed and went to a coaching institute for taking a drop….the institute is newly established so we were only 9 students of biology …..I was so much impressed from that teacher…as he was only one to handle all the three subjects….I was so influenced that I started believing in him more than god….he then started bullying me…teasing me…using false language for me…and I was still influenced by his teaching….once he slapped me three times in his office…my parents opposed him….den he started to tont me…..he showed me lot many dreams related to my selection….I remained quiet because it was my decision to join his institute and I never wanted to create problems for my parents….as they both are working….and can’t give me much attention….I knew I have to continue with him only…he always used to put allegations on me for any wrong…i still remained quiet …..I had a lot of improvement in my studies but now lost my hope as he hasn’t completed my course yet and I don’t think that my exam was OK….I m now not able to study for next state pmt exam pls help me…these incidences revolve in my mind whenever I get into studies….I wanna get rid of it….pls reply soon….I really need your help

Swarup
    Participant

Sorry for late reply ruchika , is it ok now in your studies or still are you getting torture from your teacher ?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.