This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ssneha23 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ssneha23
    Participant

Hi,

I am writing on this forum since I am desperate for some help. I just can’t take it anymore.

Ever since I was a small kid, I have known that something was wrong with me. I have always preferred dresses to shirts and pants. Many times during my childhood, I was beaten by my dad for the same. For some reason, I have never been able to identify myself as a guy. I have always felt more comfortable around girls and thus have always had more female friends as compared to guy friends. I guess the reason behind this is that most of the guys I know have always teased me of being too girly.

As I have grown up, I have tried to be careful with how I have acted around the society, being very careful to exhibit the kind of behavior expected from me. Today, I am 28 and just cannot take this charade anymore. I want the world to accept me for who I am. I really don’t know what to do. Everyday its the same story – get up in the morning and begin the act, you might wonder that after so many years, I would have got used to this act. but, I am just tired of it all.

Despite all this darkness in my life, the only silver lining i have is in the evening, when i can be myself, alone in my room. There I am probably the happiest, I life my life all alone as the girl that I should have been.

I am really desperate to bring Sneha out to the world. I need your help in that… any guidance from your side will be nice..

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.