This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Swarup 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #17527

    aa180
    Participant

    I am having a boyfriend since past two years.. but he went abraod a year ago. . Till then we are just talking over text or calls .. but i really love him alot.. i just want him to be in mah life… but my parents have started to look for guys for my marriage… i am really not interested in the process. .. but cant say a no even because my boyfriend is not ready yet for marriage as he isnt earning enough yet to handle everything… and even my family will look over this perspective of earning at least an amount that is reasonable enough to handle a family… but this will take time to happen … maybe longer than a year or more … till that time my parents wont wait… i am just confused Wether to go with my parents decision and marry someone else.. or else follow my heart and tell my parents with all the guts and see what will happen…

    #17530

    Swarup
    Participant

    Hi just wait for some time, so u can decide whether what to do. For only two years don’t depend on him. Do and stay with ur family then it is good if it is become love com arranged marriage. Ask some time frm ur family for marriage..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.