This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Swarup 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of sameermjs
    sameermjs
    Participant

Hi,

I am in a serious relationship of since last 8 years but the guy is already married.. Now i dont know how should we both deal in this situation,, He is having 2 children he agree to get divorce but he want to keep in touch with their children but i dont agree with this..

pls share your solution wht is best for me.. ??

Swarup
    Participant

Hi can u tell me did u love him from before his marriage or after his marriage?

sameermjs
    Participant

After passing 3 years in our relation i got know he is already married but we love each other and we did continue our relationship.. But now situation is really bad, I am 27 years old and now its take to do marriage and we both are not coming final decision what will good for both of us???

swarup raj wrote:
    Hi can u tell me did u love him from before his marriage or after his marriage?

Swarup
    Participant

Hay sister i can understand that u don’t know about him that he has already married. Don’t feel bad it is your first mistake of loving and getting into the relationship with unknown guy that means not knowing full detail about a person how can u be with a relation with him? Ok let leave the past, do u thougt what will going to happen with his family after he gets divorce. Just think about it calmly .. And tell me

sameermjs
    Participant

He saying he dont love his wife but he love his children,,, he is not agree to leave. But in this case wht should i do??

swarup raj wrote:
    Hay sister i can understand that u don’t know about him that he has already married. Don’t feel bad it is your first mistake of loving and getting into the relationship with unknown guy that means not knowing full detail about a person how can u be with a relation with him? Ok let leave the past, do u thougt what will going to happen with his family after he gets divorce. Just think about it calmly .. And tell me

Swarup
    Participant

Then you should spend some time with his children and i know it is not easy to mix with them but you should ready for the future occuring events. You may be sole responsible for your life. Is your family agree with this?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.